Yep, just another quiet weekend at our place.
Fun with mum.
I ate a block of 200 gms of chocolate and survived!
No joke, I did.
Went totally hyper for six hours,
mum made me drinks litres of water,
the family are positive I am part goat!
Next morning I woke back to my old self.
Phew! I know, I know, its poisonous to us dogs.
I stole it from the cupboard and I promise I won't do it again.
I'm calling her goat girl from now on!
Sometimes she scares me!!
Hey Rory, is mum gone to buy more chocolate?
Hope your weekend was a little quieter than ours,
No worries, and slobber, Rory